A costume is the appearance of a sprite. A sprite needs at least one initial costume, and we can get the sprite moving by adding multiple costumes for it.
Now, let's make the house we painted smile by adding a costume for it.
(1) Click Add Costume in the lower left corner or right-click the costume icon in the upper left corner and choose duplicate.
(2) Paint the second costume and name it smile.
(3) Click × to return to the editing page.
Now that the costume is designed, let's start to program.
(4) Drag the Events block when ( ) key pressed to the Scripts area.
(5) Drag the Motion block change y by ( ) to the Scripts area.
(6) Drag the Looks block next costume to the Scripts area.
(7) Drag the Control block wait ( ) seconds to the Scripts area and set the time to 0.3 seconds.
(8) Drag the Motion block change y by ( ) to teh script area and set the value to –10.
(9) Drag the Looks block next costume to the Scripts area.
(10) Try pressing the space key and see what happens.