1. Language: You can click it to change the UI language.
2. File: You can click it to create, open, save a project, import a project from your PC, or export your project to PC.
3. Edit: You can click it to turn on or off the stage turbo mode.
4. Title: You can click it to change the title of the current project.
5. Save: You can click it to save the current project to My Projects.
6. Tutorials: You can click it to view the online mBlock 5 help documents and program examples.
7. Feedback: You can click it to give your feedback to us. Your experience is what we care about. Any feedback is welcome.
8. Sign up/Sign in: You can click it to sign up an mBlock account or sign in.
Red: Stage area
Blue: Blocks area
Green: Scripts area
- Stage area: You can present your designs, connect devices, and set your sprites and backgrounds here.
- Blocks area: You can find the blocks you need by category and color here.
- Scripts area: You can compile your program by dragging blocks to this area.