The universal template can be used to develop any type of extensions, including device extensions such as Arduino extensions, Halo extensions, and "software extensions" such as sprite extensions.
The way to use the universal template is quite simple. Click on the "Add extension" button and select "Universal Template" .
- You need to manually set up the devices supported by the extension, or input "sprite" (which means the extension will support sprite and is a sprite extension)
- You need to manually set the version of the mBlock software supported by the extension
- Each partition is structurally different from the "Arduino default template" :
- You need to manually check the supported platform (PC, Web, mobile)
- More detailed building block configurations need to be checked
- Upload the source files in common code configuration
- You need to set up the transcoding language manually (the default transcoding language in the Arduino templates is Arduino C)
For tutorials of using an universal template to develop extensions, please refer to: