With the Video Sensing extension, you can enable a sprite to interact with a camera.
(1) Click the Sprites tab and click + extension at the bottom of the Blocks area.
(2) In the Extension center dialog box that appears, click + Add at the bottom of Video Sensing.
(3) On the editing page, Video Sensing blocks are displayed.
(1) Executes the subsequent script when the video motion is greater than the specified value.
(2) Motion value of the video relative to the sprite.
(3) Turns the video on, off, or on flipped.
(4) Sets the transparency of the video.