With the Text to Speech extension, you can enable your sprite to read texts out loud.
(1) Click the Sprites tab and click + extension at the bottom of the Blocks area.
(2) In the Extension center dialog box that appears, click + Add at the bottom of Text to Speech.
(3) On the editing page, Text to Speech blocks are displayed.
(1) Drag the blocks set voice to ( ) and set language to ( ) to the Scripts area, and set the voice to alto and language to English.
(2) Drag the block speak ( ) to the Scripts area and enter the content to be read.
(3) Drag the Control block wait ( ) seconds to the Scripts area to add pauses for the reading.
(4) After completing the script, turn on the speaker, press the space key, and see what happens.