Hotfix version: Fixed some blocks bugs in the Beta 5.
What’s new in Beta 4:
- My Project
- Cloud storage. After you sign in, your projects will be uploaded to the cloud automatically, so you can sync your files to mBlock 5 App and mBlock 5 Web.
- The Extension Center has a new “IR Remote” feature for Codey Rocky. Using an external IR remote and coding blocks, you can make your Codey Rocky do whatever you like.
What’s upgraded in Beta 4:
- Now Codey can work with Neuron to have more fun!
- Fixed the bug that you can not use “My Blocks” of devices
- New language support for Traditional Chinese and Japanese
- Release Classroom Management platform
- You can sign in with your Teacher/Student accounts.
- You can also sign in with WeChat and QQ accounts.
- New blocks added for mBot and Ranger
- Bug fixes and improved stability.
- Users can use Python to program sprites
- Support program for mBot, both with or without upload the program
- Users can upload images to use as sprites
- View corresponding code of Python while program Blocks
- Support Chinese names for Variable and Broadcast
- You can restore Codey to factory settings
- Fixed some bugs
- We optimized the way to connect your device. This time, you will only find those valid devices available for programming(like Codey) in the COM list; and you can check if your device has been correctly connected from the on-screen prompt. In the past, you might feed programs you had written for Codey to other robots or even to your mouse.However, you don’t worry about it anymore now!
- Applause! Welcome new members to our mBlock family, Neuron and micro:bit! In the sprite list, you will find two more sprites, right, Neuron and micro:bit. All you need to do is to have some fun with them and we hope they can serve you well. However, we are still testing the two adds-on, so please stay with us if you run into some trouble. We promise you that we will try our best( well, try our best to push coders…)forever!
- We customized an Extension Center just for you! In the Extension Center, you can freely add or delete all the programming blocks, such as AI, IoT. If you need the block, take it now! If you don’t want it? Ok, delete it anytime. The interface is clear and well ordered.
- BIG NEWS!! We have a new function for you,which is Deep Learning! You can add the Deep Learning function at the bottom-left corner. With the camera, you can teach your computer to recognize various figures. Sounds easy? Yes, just as easy as training your pets. When the model is well trained, you can use the model in your program. In this way, you can interact with the computer, which is so funny and intelligent.
- 12 Examples programs are added for Codey Rocky. You can give your Codey Rocky endless possibilities with one-click. Now, click Examples Programs in the File menu to get inspired.
- Add A Beginner’s Guide. If you are a beginner in using the mBlock, you can get access to Beginner’s Guide in the Help menu. You can find some well-designed guidelines there, which will make it easy for you to get a quick start.
Hardware: Codey (and Rocky)
Extention: AI, IoT technologies