Note for translators
As of today, Makeblock’s products have been used in 140 countries and in more than 20000 schools. And with the great support from voluntary translators worldwide, the applications of Makeblock have been translated into 34 language versions and are thusly well received by children across the world. However, there are still some language versions that are not available yet. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could help us localize Makeblock applications to let children in your countries use them.
- Translators: translate the strings of Makeblock apps into your native language. We need 2 or 3 translators for each language project.
- Proofreader: proofread and approve the translated strings. We need one proofreader for each language project.
We need you to:
- Be a native speaker of your language and excellent in English.
- Have time to translate and meet the deadlines.
Steps for being a translator or a proofreader:
- Know how to use the localization platform, Crowdin. Here’s a guide for you: How to join in？
- Register and click Join the project. You have to wait until the administer accept your request.
- You can translate the strings on the online editor, leave comments on existing translations and have a discussion with other translators.
- Proofreaders need to edit the translated strings and give your approval.
By joining our translation team, you can work with people from different countries and bring the fun of creation to more corners of the world.
mBlock PC （mBlock 5&mBlock3）