The Climate Data extension enables the program to obtain real-time weather forecast. You can choose a city and obtain its real-time weather data, including the temperature, humidity, and air quality.
Add "Climate Data"
(1) Click the Sprites tab and click + extension at the bottom of the Blocks area.
(2) In the Extension center dialog box that appears, click + Add at the bottom of Climate Data.
(3) On the editing page, Climate Data blocks are displayed.
Use "Climate Data" Blocks
Try to use Climate Data blocks. Create a project and program Panda to be your private weather reporter.
Ensure that Panda is selected.
(1) Drag the Events block when (space) key pressed to the Scripts area.
(2) Drag the Look block say ( ) to the Scripts area.
(3) Drag the Climate Data block (city) weather to the Scripts area, set the city to Shenzhen, and click OK.
(4) Press the space key and see what happens.