Climate Data extension provides quick access to real-time weather forecast. You can choose a location and get its latest weather information, including temperature, humidity, air quality, and others.
Add Climate Blocks
1) Make sure "Sprites" is selected and click "+" in the Blocks Area.
2) From the pop-up Extension Center page, click "+" to add Cognitive Services blocks.
3) Go back to the Edit page. There is a new category of blocks: climate!
Have Some Fun
Let's start a new project! Panda will be our special weather reporter.
Make sure Panda is selected:
1) Drag an Events block when (space) key pressed to the Scripts area.
2) Add a Looks block say ().
3) From the new Climate blocks, drag a (city) weather block. Choose "Shenzhen" and click "OK'.
4) Now, try pressing the space key!