Tour of the Interface
1.Menu: Menu is at the upper right corner of the screen. From here, you can create a new project, open a project from the computer, access help documents, exit the application, etc.
2.Language: You can change the language of mBlock 5 here.
3.My Projects: Click to go to "My Projects" page.
4.Title: Click to change the title of your working project.
5.Save: Click to save your project. You can either save directly, or save to your computer.
6.Sign up/Sign in: Click to sign up or sign in to mBlock.
Projects Management Page
• My Projects: The projects you created are displayed here. You can create a new project by clicking "+".
• Example Programs: A variety of sample programs are provided here.
Red: Stage Area
Blue: Blocks Area
Green: Scripts Area
- Stage Area: You can present your designs, connect devices, set your sprites and backgrounds here.
- Blocks Area: You can find the blocks you need by category and color in Blocks area.
- Scripts Area: You can program in the Scripts area by dragging blocks to this area.