Use mBlock 5 in Chromebook
You can use mBlock 5 in Chromebook. Simply open mBlock 5 in Chrome and start programming.
mBlock 5 Web: https://ide.makeblock.com
To connect to your devices, you need to install mLink extension to your Chrome.
Add mLink Extension to Chrome
Install mLink Extension via Chrome Web Store
1) Go to mLink detail page.
2) Click Add to Chrome, and from the pop-up window, click Add app.
3) After the installation is complete, the mLink icon will appear on the Extensions page. Please make sure mLink is turned On.
Download CRX File to Install mLink Extension to Chrome
1) Download the mLink CRX file: mLink Extension
2) Go to chrome://extensions/ and toggle on Developer mode in the top right.
3) Drag and drop the mLink CRX file onto the Extensions page. From the pop-up window, click Add app.
4) After the installation is complete, the mLink icon will appear on the Extensions page. Please make sure mLink is turned On.
Connect to Your Device
Now, you can connect to your device. Please refresh the page of mBlock 5. Choose Devices under the stage, and click Connect to connect to your device.