1. Switch to the slave mode.
Turn on Bluetooth Controller, press L1, Bluetooth button, and R1 until the indicator blinks in red, and then release the buttons. Bluetooth Controller enters the slave mode.
2. Install the app for firmware update.
Note: The app can be used only on Android mobile phones and tablets currently.
(1) Download the app for firmware update and the latest firmware of Bluetooth Controller to your Android mobile phone or tablet.
(2) Open the file folder. Tap the apk file to install the ELET application. After the installation, the ELET icon is displayed on desktop.
3. Update the firmware.
(1) Enable your phone or tablet's Bluetooth. Open the ELET application. Move your phone or tablet close to the controller. Under the tab ble, find the device starting with MakeblockCTR. Tap the device to pair. If the app reads connected and the indicator turns normally blue, the pairing is successful.
(2) Tap OTA Update. Go to Files in your phone or tablet to add the latest firmware already downloaded. Then tap update to get the firmware updated.
After successful update, Bluetooth is disconnected and the controller's indicator blinks blue slowly. Restart the controller to enable the update to take effect.
Open the ELET app after paring is completed. Tap the tab BLE Version, scroll the page to find a string. The string tells you the firmware version.
(1) Turn on Bluetooth Controller, press L2, Bluetooth button, and R2 until the indicator blinks in red, and then release the buttons. Bluetooth Controller enters the calibration mode.
(2) Turn the two joysticks 360° simultaneously. Repeat at least 3 times to complete the calibration. Calibration mode stays on for 7 seconds. Then the indicator turns blue, and the controller exists calibration mode.